Astros vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 20
MLB action on Friday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (25-14) vs. Texas Rangers (17-20)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-174) | TEX: (+146)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+114) | TEX: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Cristian Javier (2-1) for the Houston Astros, and Martin Perez (2-2) for the Texas Rangers.
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (67.3%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Astros, Texas is the underdog at +146, and Houston is -174 playing at home.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the spread (-137 to cover), and Houston is +114 to cover the runline.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Astros-Rangers on May 20, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (67.9%) in those games.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 6-1 when favored by -174 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 11 of their 38 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 13-13 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Texas has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 17 times this season for a 17-16-4 record against the over/under.