MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Houston Astros facing the Texas Rangers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (82-47) vs. Texas Rangers (58-69)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-162) | TEX: (+136)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+106) | TEX: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Framber Valdez (13-4, 2.65 ERA), who is looking for win No. 14 on the season, and the Texas Rangers will turn to Dane Dunning (3-6, 4.19 ERA).
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (63.1%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Rangers, Houston is the favorite at -162 and Texas is +136 playing at home.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. Texas is -128 to cover and Houston is +106.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Rangers on August 30 is 7.5. The over is -105 and the under is -115.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 104 games this year and have walked away with the win 70 times (67.3%) in those games.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 31 times in 47 chances when named as a favorite of at least -176 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 47 of their 123 opportunities.
- The Rangers have won 35 of the 71 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (49.3%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +148 or longer, Texas has a record of 10-10 (50%).
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times this season for a 61-54-9 record against the over/under.