The Houston Astros versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (71-41) vs. Texas Rangers (49-61)
- Date: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-295) | TEX: (+240)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-140) | TEX: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Framber Valdez (10-4) against the Rangers and Cole Ragans.
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (71.9%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -295 on the moneyline, while Texas is a +240 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Rangers. The Astros are -140 to cover the spread, while the Rangers are +116.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Rangers game on August 11 has been set at 8, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 60, or 66.7%, of the 90 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win two times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -310 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 40 of their 106 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have won 49.2% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (31-32).
- Texas has played as a moneyline underdog of +250 or longer in just one game this season, which they won.
- In the 107 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-48-6).