Astros vs Rangers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 13
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
Houston Astros (57-35, 24-21 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (50-42, 31-17 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
Astros vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-130) | TEX: (+114)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+116) | TEX: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 58% | TEX: 42%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Wade Miley (7-4, 3.28 ERA) | TEX: Mike Minor
(8-4, 2.54 ERA)
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Houston is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas' last nine games.
- Texas is 5-2 straight up in its last seven home games.
Astros vs Rangers Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.42 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Wade Miley has a 3-5 record with a 5.56 ERA in 10 career starts against Texas.
- Mike Minor has a 3-3 record with a 4.26 ERA in 13 career appearances (10 starts) against Houston.
Astros vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Astros-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Wade Miley - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-134) — Miley hasn't been overpowering with his strikeouts this year, but he has been consistent. Over his last eight starts, Miley has hit the over on this total seven times, which includes a streak of six straight games with at least five strikeouts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.