Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Baltimore Orioles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Orioles Game Info
- Houston Astros (81-47) vs. Baltimore Orioles (67-59)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-270) | BAL: (+220)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-118) | BAL: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Astros vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Justin Verlander (16-3) versus the Orioles and Austin Voth (4-1).
Astros vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (66.5%)
Astros vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Astros-Orioles, Houston is the favorite at -270, and Baltimore is +220 playing on the road.
Astros vs Orioles Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Orioles. The Astros are -118 to cover the spread, while the Orioles are -102.
Astros vs Orioles Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Astros-Orioles game on August 28, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Astros vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 69, or 67%, of the 103 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Houston has won nine of 14 games when listed as at least -270 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 47 of 122 chances this season.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 102 total times this season. They've finished 51-51 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +220 or longer, Baltimore has a record of 3-3 (50%).
- Baltimore has played in 121 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-61-5).