Astros vs Nationals Game Info
2019 World Series – Game 3: (WAS leads 2-0)
Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home) vs. Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away)
Date: Friday, Oct. 25, 2019
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Astros vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-128) | WAS: (+112)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+132) | WAS: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 58% | WAS: 42%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Zack Greinke (18-5, 2.93 ERA) | WAS: Anibal Sanchez (11-8, 3.85 ERA)
Odds to Win World Series
2019 World Series – (WAS leads 2-0)
Astros Odds to Win World Series: (+225)
Nationals Odds to Win World Series: (-280)
Astros vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Washington is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
- Washington is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 home games.
Astros vs Nationals Stats
- Houston has scored 48 runs in 13 games played this postseason.
- Washington has scored 62 runs in 12 games played this postseason.
- Zack Greinke is 6-1 with a 1.27 ERA in nine career starts against Washington.
- Anibal Sanchez is 4-2 with a 3.39 ERA in 10 career starts against Houston.
Astros vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Astros-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After 7th Inning: Washington Nationals (+130) – The Washington Nationals have jumped on the Houston Astros early in both games in the 2019 World Series. In Game 1, Washington led, 5-2, entering the seventh inning and in Game 2, the Nationals led, 6-2. Both of those came on the road, but the Nationals have been far more dangerous when playing at home this postseason, averaging 5.8 runs per game in Nationals Park, compared to 4.71 on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.