Astros vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 4
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Wednesday includes the Houston Astros taking on the Seattle Mariners.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Astros vs Mariners Game Info
- Houston Astros (13-11) vs. Seattle Mariners (12-12)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-198) | SEA: (+166)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+115) | SEA: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Astros vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Justin Verlander (2-1), and Matt Brash (1-2) taking the ball for the Seattle Mariners.
Astros vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (60.8%)
Astros vs Mariners Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Mariners reveal Houston as the favorite (-198) and Seattle as the underdog (+166) on the road.
Astros vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Mariners are -138 to cover, and the Astros are +115.
Astros vs Mariners Over/Under
- The over/under for Astros-Mariners on May 4 is 7.5. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Astros vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with nine wins in the 16 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Houston this season with a -198 moneyline set for this game.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by bookmakers in seven of 24 chances this season.
- The Mariners have won six of the 18 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (33.3%).
- Seattle has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +166 or longer.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 25 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 12 of those games (12-13-0).