Astros vs Cardinals Game Info
Houston Astros (66-39, 28-24 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (56-47, 29-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Astros vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-205) | STL: (+176)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-116) | STL: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 8 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 75% | STL: 25%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Gerrit Cole (11-5, 3.03 ERA) | STL: Daniel Ponce de Leon (1-0, 2.82 ERA)
Astros vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Houston's last eight games.
- Houston is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- St. Louis is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of St. Louis' last eight home games.
Astros vs Cardinals Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.63 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Gerrit Cole is 7-4 with a 3.09 ERA in 14 career starts against St. Louis.
- Daniel Ponce De Leon is 0-0 with a 2.54 ERA in four starts at home this season. He has never faced Houston in his career.
Astros vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Astros-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gerrit Cole - Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-138) – Cole has been on an absolute tear in the strikeout department this season, racking up 205 Ks in 136 2/3 innings pitched. He's been particularly effective recently, tallying at least nine Ks in each of his last five starts, averaging 10.8 Ks per game during that span. If Cole maintains this torrid pace, he's got a real shot at reaching nine Ks tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.