The Houston Astros will face the Oakland Athletics in MLB action on Sunday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
- Houston Astros (55-29) vs. Oakland Athletics (29-57)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Astros vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-184) | OAK: (+154)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-108) | OAK: +1.5 (-111)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Jake Odorizzi (3-2, 4.04 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to Cole Irvin (3-6, 3.35 ERA).
Astros vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (63.5%)
Astros vs Athletics Moneyline
- Houston is a -184 favorite on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +154 underdog at home.
Astros vs Athletics Spread
- The Astros are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Astros are -108 to cover, and the Athletics are -111.
Astros vs Athletics Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Astros-Athletics on July 10, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 66 games this year and have walked away with the win 45 times (68.2%) in those games.
- Houston has a mark of 15-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -190 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 81 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 23 of the 66 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (34.8%).
- Oakland is 6-18 (winning just 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 78 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-42-5).