Astros vs Athletics Game Info
Houston Astros (3-0, 3-0 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (0-3, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum — Oakland, CA
Astros vs Athletics Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-104) | OAK: (-112)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+160) | OAK: +1.5 (-194)
Total: 9 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (N/A) | OAK: (N/A)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+2500) | OAK: (+2500)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Pitchers
Astros: Jose Urquidy (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Athletics: Sean Manaea (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Astros vs Athletics Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- Houston is 3-0 against the spread (ATS) over Oakland in the first three games of this series.
- The total has hit the over in all three games of this series so far.
Astros vs Athletics Stats
- Houston averaged 4.67 runs per game last season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Houston surrendered 4.44 runs per game last season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Oakland averaged 4.60 runs per game last season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- Oakland surrendered 4.12 runs per game last season (No. 9 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.