Astros vs Athletics Game 1 Info
American League Division Series Game 1
No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31, 9-23 Away) vs. No. 2 Oakland Athletics (36-24, 22-10 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 5, 2020
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Astros vs Athletics Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+118) | OAK: (-136)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-166) | OAK: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (24%) | OAK: (76%)
Series Price: HOU: (+116) | OAK: (-136)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+1100) | OAK: (+1000)
Astros vs Athletics Probable Pitchers
Astros: Lance McCullers Jr. (3-3, 3.93 ERA)
Athletics: Chris Bassitt (5-2, 2.29 ERA)
Astros vs Athletics Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Oakland Athletics
Over/Under: Under 8
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends
- Houston defeated the Minnesota Twins in the Wild Card round 2-0.
- Oakland defeated the Chicago White Sox in the Wild Card round 2-1.
- Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Houston's last 15 games.
- Oakland is 8-3 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five games against Houston.
Astros vs Athletics Stats
- Houston is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 4.58 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Oakland is surrendering 3.86 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.