Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Athletics Game Info
Houston Astros (38-20, 16-12 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (29-28, 18-13 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Astros vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-150) | OAK: (+130)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+112) | OAK: +1.5 (-130)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 81% | OAK: 19%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Justin Verlander (8-2, 2.38 ERA) | OAK: Brett Anderson (6-3, 3.86 ERA)
Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 road games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston's last 15 games.
- Oakland is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last six games.
Astros vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Astros-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Justin Verlander Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-130) – Oakland has been one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, averaging 7.60 strikeouts per game, but Justin Verlander has been racking up the strikeouts this season. The 36-year-old righty is striking out 10.8 batters per nine innings thus far, and he has notched at least seven Ks in nine of his 12 starts this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.