The Houston Astros versus the Los Angeles Angels is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (57-30) vs. Los Angeles Angels (39-50)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 8:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-162) | LAA: (+136)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+104) | LAA: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Framber Valdez (8-4) against the Angels and Reid Detmers (2-3).
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (63.5%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Angels reveal Houston as the favorite (-162) and Los Angeles as the underdog (+136) despite being the home team.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Astros are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Angels. The Astros are +104 to cover the spread, while the Angels are -125.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Astros-Angels on July 14, with the over being -110 and the under -112.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 47 wins in the 68 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 25 times in 36 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 84 opportunities.
- The Angels have won 21.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-25).
- Los Angeles is 2-7 (winning just 22.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Los Angeles has played in 85 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-40-7).