Astros vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 8
By Duel Staff
On Sunday in the MLB, the Houston Astros are playing the Detroit Tigers.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Tigers Game Info
- Houston Astros (17-11) vs. Detroit Tigers (8-18)
- Date: Sunday, May 8, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-184) | DET: (+154)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+122) | DET: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Jake Odorizzi (2-2), but the Tigers' starter has not been announced yet.
Astros vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (60.4%)
Astros vs Tigers Moneyline
Houston is a -184 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +154 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Tigers Spread
The Tigers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Tigers are -137 to cover the spread, and the Astros are +114.
Astros vs Tigers Over/Under
Astros versus Tigers on May 8 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Astros vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 13, or 65%, of the 20 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Houston has been a -184 moneyline favorite on three occasions this season and won every game.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in eight of their 28 opportunities.
- The Tigers have compiled a 6-16 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 27.3% of those games).
- Detroit has a 1-6 record (winning only 14.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +154 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total nine times this season for a 9-18-0 record against the over/under.