Astros vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 7
The Houston Astros versus the Detroit Tigers is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Astros vs Tigers Game Info
- Houston Astros (16-11) vs. Detroit Tigers (8-17)
- Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-196) | DET: (+164)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+114) | DET: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Astros vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will give the start to Framber Valdez (1-2, 5.33 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Eduardo Rodriguez (0-2, 5.33).
Astros vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (65.0%)
Astros vs Tigers Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -196 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +164 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Tigers are -137 to cover, and the Astros are +114.
Astros vs Tigers Over/Under
- The Astros-Tigers contest on May 7 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Astros vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 19 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (63.2%) in those contests.
- Houston has been listed as a favorite of -190 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in eight of their 27 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have gone 6-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 28.6% of those games).
- Detroit is 1-5 (winning just 16.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- Detroit has played in 26 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-17-0).