In MLB action on Friday, the Houston Astros play the Detroit Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Tigers Game Info
- Houston Astros (15-11) vs. Detroit Tigers (8-16)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-205) | DET: (+172)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+104) | DET: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Astros vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Luis Garcia (1-1) versus the Tigers and Beau Brieske (0-1).
Astros vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros Win (66.8%)
Astros vs Tigers Moneyline
- The Astros vs Tigers moneyline has Houston as a -205 favorite, while Detroit is a +172 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Tigers are +104 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -125.
Astros vs Tigers Over/Under
- The Astros-Tigers game on May 6 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Astros vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 11 wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has played as a favorite of -205 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Houston and their opponents have hit the over in eight of their 26 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have compiled a 6-14 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30% of those games).
- Detroit has a record of 1-3 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +172 or longer (25%).
- Detroit has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 25 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-16-0).