Astros vs Angels Game Info
Houston Astros (4-1, 4-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (4-1, 4-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angels Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Astros vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+102) | LAA: (-120)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+152) | LAA: +1.5 (-184)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (71%) | LAA: (29%)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+2100) | LAA: (+3500)
Astros vs Angels Probable Pitchers
Astros: Zack Greinke (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Angels: Griffin Canning (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Astros vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Houston Astros
Over/Under: Over 9
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- Houston is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in each of Houston's last five games.
- The Angels are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Angels' last nine games against Houston.
Astros vs Angels Stats
- Houston is averaging 8.20 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 3.20 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 6.20 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Angels are surrendering 5.60 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.