Aston Villa vs Everton Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 3
Aston Villa FC (0-0-2, 0 points) vs. Everton FC (1-1-0, 4 points)
Date: Friday, Aug. 23, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Villa Park – Aston, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Aston Villa vs Everton Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AVFC: (+210) | EFC: (+125) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: AVFC: +1 (-165) | EFC: -1 (+380)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-102)
Team to Score the First Goal: AVFC: (+105) | EFC: (-125) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Aston Villa vs Everton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Aston Villa sits in 17th place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with an 0-0-2 record and a minus-3 goal differential.
- Everton sits in ninth place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 1-1-0 record and a plus-1 goal differential.
- Everton is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Aston Villa.
- Aston Villa is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five EPL matches.
- Everton is 2-3-0 (W-D-L) in its last five EPL matches.
Aston Villa vs Everton Prop Bet
All Aston Villa-Everton betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Win the Second Half: Everton (+160) – There's no lack of scoring in the last five matches between these two clubs (3.8 goals per match), but Everton holds a 4-0-1 (W-D-L) record advantage over Aston Villa during that span, largely due to excellent second-half performances. In the second half of those five matches, the Toffees have outscored the Claret & Blue in three of them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.