Arsenal vs Burnley Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, TV Channel and Start Time for EPL
Arsenal vs Burnley Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 2
Arsenal FC (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. Burnley FC (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Emirates Stadium – London, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Arsenal vs Burnley Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFC: (-320) | BFC: (+700) | DRAW: (+440)
Spread: AFC: -1 (+100) | BFC: +1 (+230)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-166) | Under: (+142)
Team to Score the First Goal: LFC: (-340) | BFC: (+280) I NO GOALS: (+1700)
Arsenal vs Burnley Betting Trends & Stats
- Arsenal sits in seventh place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 1-0-0 record and plus-1 goal differential.
- Burnley sits in fifth place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 1-0-0 record and a plus-3 goal differential.
- Arsenal is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Burnley.
- Arsenal is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Burnley is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Arsenal vs Burnley Prop Bet
All Arsenal-Burnley betting odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team Goals in Match: Arsenal to Score Two or More (-260) – Arsenal has had Burnley's number over the past two-and-half seasons, sporting a 5-0-0 (W-D-L) record in its last five matches against the Clarets. Additionally, the Gunners have scored at least two goals in their last three home matches against Burnley and four of the last five meetings between these two clubs overall.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.