Army vs Wisconsin Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Amry Black Knights (4-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (2-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Army vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+420) | WISC: (-600)
Spread: ARMY: +13.5 (-114) | WISC: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 39.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (N/A) | WISC: (N/A)
Army vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Army: (19.7%) | Wisconsin: (80.3%)
Army vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Army and Wisconsin.
- Army is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Wisconsin is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Army's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Wisconsin's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.