Army vs Tulane Game Info
College Football Week 11
Army Black Knights (6-1) vs. Tulane Green Wave (4-4)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Yulman Stadium — New Orleans, LA
Army vs Tulane Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+142) | TULN: (-176)
Spread: ARMY: +3.5 (-120) | TULN: -3.5 (-102)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (73%) | TULN: (27%)
Army vs Tulane Expert Predictions
Army vs Tulane Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tulane defeated Army, 42-33, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two on October 5, 2019.
- Tulane is 12-9-1 in the 22 all-time head-to-head meetings with Army.
- Tulane is 3-2 in its last five games against Army.
- Army is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Army's last eight games.
- Tulane is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tulane's last seven games.
- Army defeated Mercer, 49-3, at home in Week 8.
- Tulane defeated East Carolina, 38-21, on the road in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.