NCAA basketball action on Wednesday includes the Arkansas Razorbacks taking on the Georgia Bulldogs.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Arkansas vs Georgia Point Spread
Georgia is an underdog by 10.5 points versus Arkansas. Georgia is -110 to cover the spread, and Arkansas is -110.
Arkansas vs Georgia Over/Under
A total of 152.5 points has been set for the Arkansas-Georgia game on February 2, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Arkansas vs Georgia Moneyline
Georgia is a +440 underdog on the moneyline, while Arkansas is a -610 favorite.
Arkansas vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arkansas wins (83.3%)
Arkansas vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Arkansas is 10-11-0 this year.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 6-5 as 10-point favorites or more.
- Arkansas has played 21 games this season, and 12 of them have gone over the total.
- Georgia is 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-2 as 10-point underdogs or more.
- Georgia has seen 12 of its 21 games hit the over.
Arkansas vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Arkansas: (-610) | Georgia: (+460)
- Spread: Arkansas: -10.5 (-110) | Georgia: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 152.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!