Arkansas vs Florida Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 22 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Arkansas vs Florida Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Arkansas Razorbacks (21-6, 10-4 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (17-10, 7-7 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Exatech Arena — Gainesville, FL
Arkansas vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (-114) | FLA: (-105)
Spread: ARK: -1 (-110) | FLA: +1 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARK: (+8000) | FLA: (+30000)
Arkansas vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Gators win (57.5%)
Arkansas vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida is 26-13 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Arkansas defeated Florida, 75-64, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 16, 2021.
- Arkansas is 8-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arkansas' last five games.
- Florida is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games against Arkansas.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida's last five games against Arkansas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.