Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Texas Basketball Game Info
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-10, 0-9 Away) vs. No. 17 Texas Longhorns (6-2, 6-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center — Austin, TX
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAPB: (+3500) | TEXAS: (-20000)
Spread: UAPB: +35.5 (-104) | TEXAS: -35.5 (-118)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UAPB: (N/A) | TEXAS: (+2500)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas Longhorns win (99.3%)
Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Texas.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas-Pine Bluff's last five games.
- Texas is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.