Arizona vs Washington Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Arizona vs Washington Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (13-6, 3-3 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (12-9, 2-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Arizona vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-145) | WASH: (+125)
Spread: ARIZ: -3 (-105) | WASH: +3 (-115)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (53%) | WASH: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (+3000) | WASH: (+7000)
Arizona vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Arizona, 67-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 7, 2019.
- Arizona is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Arizona is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Arizona is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Washington is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Arizona lost to Arizona State, 66-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Washington lost to then-No. 23 Colorado, 76-62, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.