In NCAA Tournament Second Round action on Sunday, the Arizona Wildcats play the TCU Horned Frogs. Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona vs TCU Point Spread
TCU is the underdog by 9.5 points against Arizona. TCU is -110 to cover the spread, and Arizona is -110.
Arizona vs TCU Over/Under
A combined point total of 144 has been set for Arizona-TCU on March 20, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Arizona vs TCU Moneyline
Arizona is a -490 favorite on the moneyline, while TCU is a +365 underdog.
Arizona vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona wins (74.1%)
Arizona vs TCU Betting Trends
- Arizona has 21 wins in 35 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Wildcats' ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or more is 14-12.
- Arizona has played 35 games this year, and 20 of them have gone over the total.
- TCU has beaten the spread 20 times in 33 games.
- The Horned Frogs have two wins ATS (2-2) as a 9.5-point underdog or more this year.
- TCU has played 33 games this season, and 16 of them have hit the over.
Arizona vs TCU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Arizona: (-490) | TCU: (+365)
- Spread: Arizona: -9.5 (-110) | TCU: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 144 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)