Arizona vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Arizona Wildcats (11-3, 1-0 Pac-12) vs. No. 9 Oregon Ducks (12-3, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Arizona vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+150) | ORE: (-180)
Spread: ARIZ: +3.5 (-110) | ORE: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: 10% | ORE: 90%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (+2600) | ORE: (+1600)
Arizona vs Oregon Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Arizona, 73-47, in the most recent meeting between these two, on March 2, 2019.
- Oregon is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Oregon is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Arizona is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Oregon.
- The total has hit the over in six of the last eight matchups between Arizona and Oregon.
- Arizona defeated Arizona State, 75-47, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Oregon defeated Utah, 69-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.