Arizona vs Oregon Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arizona Wildcats and Oregon Ducks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona vs Oregon Point Spread
The Ducks are 28.5-point home favorites against the Wildcats. Oregon is -110 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -110 to cover as the 28.5 -point underdog.
Arizona vs Oregon Over/Under
The over/under for the Arizona vs Oregon Week 4 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Arizona vs Oregon Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Ducks moneyline has Oregon as a -5000 favorite, while Arizona is the +1500 underdog on the road.
Arizona vs Oregon Betting Trends
- Oregon is 27-17 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- Oregon defeated Arizona, 34-6, in their last meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Arizona is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Oregon is 14-0 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- Arizona is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Oregon's last 10 games against Arizona.
Arizona vs Oregon Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+1500) | ORE: (-5000)
Spread: ARIZ: +28.5 (-110) | ORE: -28.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (N/A) | ORE: (N/A
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.