Arizona vs Cal Basketball Game Info
Arizona Wildcats (16-7, 6-4 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (10-13, 4-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Haas Pavilion – Berkeley, CA
Arizona vs Cal Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-550) I CAL: (+400)
Spread: ARIZ: -10 (-115) I CAL: +10 (-105)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: 44% I CAL: 56%
Odds to Win 2020 National Championship: ARIZ: (+3500) I CAL: (N/A)
Arizona vs Cal Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona vs Cal Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona defeated California, 76-51, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2019.
- Arizona is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- Arizona is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with California.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six games.
- California is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Arizona lost to UCLA, 65-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- California lost to Utah, 60-45, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.