Arizona vs UCLA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 25 College Basketball Game
Arizona vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (16-1, 6-0 Pac 12) vs. No. 7 UCLA Bruins (13-2, 5-1 Pac 12)
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion — Los Angeles, CA
Arizona vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-166) | UCLA: (+138)
Spread: ARIZ: -3.5 (-110) | UCLA: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ARIZ: (+1500) | UCLA: (+2200)
Arizona vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA Bruins win (55.7%)
Arizona vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 59-42 in 101 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- UCLA defeated Arizona, 74-60, in their last meeting on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Arizona is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against UCLA.
- UCLA is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of UCLA's last seven games against Arizona.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.