ASU vs Oregon State Week 16 Game Info
Week 16 College Football Game
Arizona State Sun Devils (1-2, 1-2 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (2-4, 2-4 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
ASU vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-300) | OSU: (+235)
Spread: ASU: -7.5 (-104) | OSU: +7.5 (-118)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (80%) | OSU: (20%)
ASU vs Oregon State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arizona State: (72.2%) | Oregon State: (27.8%)
ASU vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 29-14-1 all-time against Oregon State, but the Beavers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 35-34, on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Arizona State is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Oregon State.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona State's last five games.
- Oregon State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Oregon State's last 13 games against Arizona State.
- Arizona State defeated Arizona, 70-7, in its most recent game.
- Oregon State lost to Stanford, 27-24, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.