Arizona State vs Michigan State Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
Arizona State vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Arizona State Sun Devils (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 18 Michigan State Spartans (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Arizona State vs Michigan State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (+530) | MSU: (-750)
Spread: ASU: +15.5 (-110) | MSU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ASU: 25% | MSU: 75%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ASU: (+25000) | MSU: (+5000)
Arizona State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State defeated Michigan State, 16-13, at home in Tempe in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Arizona State us 2-1 in its three all-time, head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Arizona State is 17-6 in its 23 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Michigan State is 30-1-22 (W-D-L) in its 53 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- Arizona State defeated Sacramento State, 19-7, at home in Tempe in Week 2.
- Michigan State defeated Western Michigan, 51-17, at home in East Lansing in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.