Smith vs Clark Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 15 — Men's Light Heavyweight Co-Main Event
Anthony "Lionheart" Smith (33-16-0, 18 KOs, 12 Submissions) vs. Devin "Brown Bear" Clark (12-4-0, 3 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Smith vs Clark Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 15 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Smith (-134)
- Devin Clark (+116)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Smith by KO/TKO: (+260)
- Smith by Points : (+550)
- Smith by Submission: (+390)
- Clark by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Clark by Points : (+230)
- Clark by Submission: (+1100)
Smith vs Clark Prediction
UFC Vegas Smith-Clark prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Anthony Smith (76%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (42%)
Smith vs Clark Betting Trends & Stats
- Anthony Smith lost to Aleksandar Rakic, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 29, 2020.
- Devin Clark defeated Alonzo Menifield, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on June 6, 2020.
- Smith averages 2.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Clark averages 3.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Smith averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Clark averages 2.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Smith has a 51% takedown defense rate.
- Clark averages 2.76 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 36% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.