Joshua vs Pulev Fight Info, Date & Time
WBA, IBF, WBO & IBO Heavyweight World Title Bout
Anthony "AJ" Joshua (23-1-0, 21 KOs) vs. Kubrat "Kobrata" Pulev (28-1-0, 14 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Fight Time: This is the main event in the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: SSE Arena — London, England
Stream: Sky Sports Box Office (UK)
Joshua vs Pulev Odds & Betting Info
All boxing odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Joshua (-1200)
- Kubrat Pulev (+680)
- Draw (+4100)
Method of Victory:
- Joshua by KO/TKO (-310)
- Joshua by Points (+420)
- Pulev by KO/TKO (+800)
- Pulev by Points (+2600)
Joshua vs Pulev Prediction
Top Rank Boxing Joshua-Pulev predictions are from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Anthony Joshua (98%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (92%)
Joshua vs Pulev Betting Trends
- Joshua defeated Andy Ruiz Jr., by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Pulev defeated Rydell Booker, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Joshua's WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO Heavyweight titles are on the line in this bout.
- Pulev is the reigning European Heavyweight and WBA Inter-Continental Heavyweight Champion.
- This is Joshua's mandatory yearly title defense.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.