Hernandez vs Fremd Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 273 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Anthony "Fluffy" Hernandez (8-2-0, 1 KO, 6 Submissions) vs. Josh Fremd (9-2-0, 4 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Hernandez vs Fremd Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 273 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Hernandez: (-178)
- Josh Fremd: (+150)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Hernandez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hernandez by Points: (N/A)
- Hernandez by Submission: (N/A)
- Fremd by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Fremd by Points: (N/A)
- Fremd by Submission: (N/A)
Hernandez vs Fremd Prediction
UFC 273 Hernandez-Fremd prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Anthony Hernandez (72%)
Method of Victory: Submission (52%)
Hernandez vs Fremd Betting Trends & Stats
- Anthony Hernandez defeated Rodolfo Vieira, by submission, in his last fight on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Josh Fremd defeated Joel Bauman, by submission, in his last fight on Feb. 6, 2022.
- Hernandez averages 4.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- This fight is Fremd's UFC debut.
- Hernandez averages 5.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Fremd is the No. 2 active US Midwest pro middleweight.
- Hernandez has a 71% takedown defense rate.
- Four of Fremd's last five wins have come via KO/TKO.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.