Angels vs Yankees Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (68-82, 32-43 Away) vs. New York Yankees (98-53, 53-22 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Angels vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+310) | NYY: (-380)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (+144) | NYY: -1.5 (-172)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 7% | NYY: 93%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Jose Suarez (2-6, 6.94 ERA) | NYY: Luis Severino NYY: (2019 Debut)
Angels vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Luis Severino will make his 2019 season debut against the Angels on Tuesday night after missing nearly the entire regular season between a rotator cuff inflammation in his throwing shoulder sustained in March and a Grade 2 lat strain suffered in April.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Angels' last seven games.
- The Angels are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last six home games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games.
Angels vs Yankees Stats
- The Angels are averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.87 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- José Suarez is 2-2 with a 6.05 ERA in eight road appearances (seven starts) this season. He has never faced the Yankees.
- Luis Severino is 0-1 with a 4.26 ERA in three career starts against the Angels.
Angels vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Angels-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Angels) Total Runs: Over 3 (-122) — Even though Tuesday night's matchup involves two teams trending in completely opposite directions between the red-hot Yankees and tumbling Angels, Los Angeles' offense has remained competitive in relation to a three-run threshold lately. The Angels are still No. 13 in runs scored per game this season (4.87 runs per game), and LA is averaging 3.67 runs per game over its past three contests. Additionally, LA could have a favorable matchup against Severino, as the veteran RHP will be shaking off some serious rust tonight in his 2019 season debut after missing nearly the entire year due to multiple injuries.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.