Angels vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 16
The Los Angeles Angels versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (24-13) vs. Texas Rangers (14-19)
- Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-138) | TEX: (+118)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+128) | TEX: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Angels vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will hand the ball to Noah Syndergaard (3-1, 5.51 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Jon Gray (0-1, 5.51).
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (54.3%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -138 favorite despite being on the road.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Rangers are -154 to cover the spread, and the Angels are +128.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
- The Angels-Rangers contest on May 16 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 15, or 65.2%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win six times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 15 of their 33 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have won 10 of the 22 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (45.5%).
- Texas is 7-7 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 33 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 14 of those games (14-15-4).