Angels vs Rangers Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (62-65, 29-34 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (61-64, 36-26 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019
Time: 2:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Global Life Park – Arlington, TX
Angels vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitcher
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (-138) | TEX: (+120)
Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+108) | TEX: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 71% | TEX: 29%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Andrew Heaney (2-3, 4.76 ERA) | TEX: Joe Palumbo (0-1, 11.00 ERA)
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each the Angels' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last five games against Texas.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Texas' last 15 home games.
- The Angels are 2-8 straight up in their last 10 games.
Angels vs Rangers Stats
- The Angels are averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.13 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Andrew Heaney has an 1-3 record with a 6.21 ERA in eight career starts against Texas.
- Joe Palumbo has an 0-1 record with a 16.50 ERA in two home starts this season. He has never faced the Angels in his career.
Angels vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Angels-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Mike Trout (+210) – Mike Trout leads the AL with 41 homers this season, and he has hit 13 dingers in just 111 post-MLB All-Star break at-bats. It's safe to say Trout is locked in right now, and he gets a favorable matchup against Rangers' lefty Joe Palumbo on Tuesday, who has already served up three homers through nine innings pitched this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.