In MLB action on Sunday, the Los Angeles Angels take on the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Angels vs Orioles Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (38-48) vs. Baltimore Orioles (42-44)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Angels vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-110) | BAL: (-106)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+152) | BAL: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Angels vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Angels will give the ball to Jose Suarez (1-2) against the Orioles and Austin Voth (0-1).
Angels vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (51.4%)
Angels vs Orioles Moneyline
- The Angels vs Orioles moneyline has Los Angeles as a -110 favorite, while Baltimore is a -106 underdog at home.
Angels vs Orioles Spread
- The Angels are at the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Angels are +152 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -184.
Angels vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Angels-Orioles contest on July 10 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Angels vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 27, or 51.9%, of the 52 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 25 of 49 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 35 of their 82 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have gone 34-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 46.6% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer, Baltimore has a 30-37 record (winning 44.8% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 82 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-44-3).