Angels vs Athletics Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Angels vs Athletics Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: LAA: (+100) | OAK: (-114)
Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+144) | OAK: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAA: (60%) | OAK: (40%)
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Shohei Ohtani (0-0, 0.00 ERA) | OAK: Mike Fiers (15-4, 3.90 ERA)
World Series Odds: LAA: (+3500) | OAK: (+2500)
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Angels defeated the Athletics, 4-1, in Saturday's meeting.
- The Angels covered the spread (run line) in 49.4 percent of their games last season (T-No. 15 in MLB) and covered the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- Oakland covered the spread (run line) in 55.8 percent of its games last season (No. 3 in MLB) and failed to cover the spread last game, making them 1-1 in 2020.
- The Angels hit the over in 51.0 percent of their games last season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Oakland hit the over in 44.4 percent of its games last season (No. 28 in MLB).
Angels vs Athletics Stats
- The Angels averaged 4.75 runs per game last season (T-No. 15 in MLB) and scored 4 runs last game.
- The Angels surrendered 5.36 runs per game last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- Oakland averaged 5.19 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB) and scored 1 run last game.
- Oakland surrendered 4.20 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!