Angels vs Astros Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (44-44, 22-23 Away) vs. Houston Astros (55-32, 31-13 Home)
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Angels vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+192) | HOU: (-225)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-104) | HOU: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 9 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 29% | HOU: 71%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Noé Ramírez (3-1, 3.16 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (10-3, 2.86 ERA)
Angels vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games against the Angels.
- The Angels are 17-8 against the spread (ATS) in their last 25 road games.
- Houston is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against the Angels.
- Houston is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against the Angels.
Angels vs Astros Stats
- The Angels are averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Noé Ramírez has a 0-1 record with a 4.50 ERA in 12 career appearances against the Astros.
- Justin Verlander has a 13-9 record with a 3.10 ERA in 26 career starts against the Angels.
Angels vs Astros Prop Bet
All Angels vs Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Justin Verlander - Strikeouts: Under 7.5 (+104) – Verlander is having another incredible season for the Houston Astros, and is currently favored to collect his second AL Cy Young award. As amazing as he has been, he's coming off just a five-strikeout performance against the Seattle Mariners in his most recent start. Tonight, Verlander faces a Los Angeles Angels' lineup that strikes out less than any other team in baseball, which suggests he could struggle to reach eight Ks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.