Angels vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 17
By Duel Staff
The Los Angeles Angels versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Rangers Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (24-14) vs. Texas Rangers (15-19)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Angels vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-130) | TEX: (+110)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+126) | TEX: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Angels vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Angels will hand the ball to Reid Detmers (2-1, 5.26 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Taylor Hearn (2-2, 5.26).
Angels vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (51.1%)
Angels vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Rangers, Los Angeles is the favorite at -130, and Texas is +110 playing at home.
Angels vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Los Angeles is +126 to cover the runline.
Angels vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for the Angels versus Rangers game on May 17 has been set at 8.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Angels vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 24 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (62.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Los Angeles has won seven of 13 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 16 of their 34 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have gone 11-12 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Texas has an 8-7 record (winning 53.3% of its games).
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 15 times this season for a 15-15-4 record against the over/under.