Angels vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 15
By Duel Staff
The Los Angeles Angels will take on the Oakland Athletics in MLB action on Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Athletics Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (23-13) vs. Oakland Athletics (15-21)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Angels vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-136) | OAK: (+116)
- Spread: LAA: +1.5 (+125) | OAK: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Angels vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Patrick Sandoval (1-1) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Frankie Montas (2-3) for the Oakland Athletics.
Angels vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (56.5%)
Angels vs Athletics Moneyline
The Angels vs Athletics moneyline has Los Angeles as a -136 favorite, while Oakland is a +116 underdog at home.
Angels vs Athletics Spread
The Angels are at the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Angels are +125 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -150.
Angels vs Athletics Over/Under
The over/under for Angels-Athletics on May 15 is 7. The over is -122, and the under is -100.
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Angels have been victorious in 14, or 63.6%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 7-4 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have hit the over in 15 of their 32 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 26 total times this season. They've finished 11-15 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Oakland has a 7-13 record (winning just 35% of its games).
- In the 32 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-18-1).