Angelique Kerber vs Sloane Stephens Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for US Open Women's Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Kerber vs Stephens Schedule & Match Info
2021 US Open Women's Third Round
No. 16 Angelique Kerber vs. Sloane Stephens
Date: Friday, September 3, 2021
Start Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S.T.A National Tennis Center — Queens, NY
Kerber vs Stephens Odds & Set Betting
All Kerber-Stephens betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Kerber: (-152) | Stephens: (+126)
To Win 1st Set: Kerber: (-134) | Stephens: (+110)
Set Betting: Kerber: 2-0 (+170) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Stephens: 2-0 (+280) | 2-1 (+360)
Kerber vs Stephens Prediction & Pick
All US Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Kerber in 3 sets
Kerber vs Stephens Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Sloane Stephens is 5-1 all-time in six head-to-head matchups against Angelique Kerber.
- Stephens defeated Kerber in two sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Oct. 26, 2018.
- Kerber defeated Anhelina Kalinina in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
- Stephens defeated No. 21 Coco Gauff in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 US Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.