Anderson Silva vs Uriah Hall Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 12 Main Event
Silva vs Hall Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 12 Middleweight Main Event
Anderson "The Spider" Silva (34-10-0, 1 N/C, 23 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Uriah "Primetime" Hall (15-9-0, 11 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Silva vs Hall Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anderson Silva (+184)
- Uriah Hall (-230)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Silva by KO/TKO (N/A)
- Silva by Points (N/A)
- Silva by Submission (N/A)
- Hall by KO/TKO (N/A)
- Hall by Points (N/A)
- Hall by Submission (N/A)
Silva vs Hall Prediction
UFC Vegas 12 Silva-Hall prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Uriah Hall
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Silva vs Hall Betting Trends and Stats
- Anderson Silva lost to Jared Cannonier, by TKO, in his most recent bout on May 11, 2019.
- Uriah Hall defeated Antonio Carlos Jr., by split decision, in his most recent bout on Sept. 14, 2019.
- Silva averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62 percent accuracy rate.
- Hall averages 3.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 1.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61 percent defense rate.
- Hall averages 3.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
- Silva has a 77 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Hall has a 69 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.