Menifield vs Knight Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 44 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Alonzo "Atomic" Menifield (11-2-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. William "Knightmare" Knight (10-2-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Menifield vs Knight Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 44 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alonzo Menifield: (-176)
- William Knight (+142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Menifield by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Menifield by Points: (N/A)
- Menifield by Submission: (N/A)
- Knight by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Knight by Points: (N/A)
- Knight by Submission: (N/A)
Menifield vs Knight Prediction
UFC Vegas 44 Menifield-Knight prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alonzo Menifield (67%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (63%)
Menifield vs Knight Betting Trends & Stats
- Alonzo Menifield defeated Ed Herman, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- William Knight defeated Fabio Cherant, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Aug. 21 2021.
- Menifield averages 4.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Knight averages 3.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 76% accuracy rate.
- Menifield averages 3.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Knight averages 2.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 34% defense rate.
- Menifield has an 85% takedown defense rate.
- Knight has a 53% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.