Alonzo Menifield vs Ed Herman Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 265 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Menifield vs Herman Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 265 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Alonzo "Atomic" Menifield (10-2-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Ed "Short Fuse" Herman (25-14-0, 7 KO's, 14 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2021
Fight Time: This fight will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Menifield vs Herman Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 265 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alonzo Menifield: (-250)
- Ed Herman: (+198)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Menifield by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Menifield by Points: (N/A)
- Menifield by Submission: (N/A)
- Herman by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Herman by Points: (N/A)
- Herman by Submission: (N/A)
Menifield vs Herman Prediction
UFC 265 Menifield-Herman prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alonzo Menifield (86%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (87%)
Menifield vs Herman Betting Trends & Stats
- Alonzo Menifield defeated Fabio Cherant, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 27, 2021.
- Ed Herman defeated Mike Rodriguez, by submission, in his most recent fight on Sep. 12, 2020.
- Menifield averages 3.31 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Herman averages 3.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Menifield averages 3.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Herman averages 3.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Menifield has a 85% takedown defense rate.
- Herman has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.