Overeem vs Rozenstruik Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC on ESPN Heavyweight Bout – Main Event
Alistair "The Demolition Man" Overeem (45-17-0, 23 KOs) vs Jairzinho "Bigi Boy" Rozenstruik (9-0-0, 8 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: The early prelims start at 5:45 p.m. EST and the main card will begin at 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Capitol One Arena — Washington D.C.
Overeem vs Rozenstruik Odds & Betting Info
At the time of publishing, only the moneyline was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alistair Overeem (-106)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (-116)
Overeem vs Rozenstruik Betting Trends & Stats
- Overeem is 2-2 in his last four fights, most recently defeating Aleksei Oleinik by TKO in April 2019.
- Rozenstruik is 3-0 in the UFC, most recently defeating Andrei Arlovski by KO in November 2019.
- Overeem holds the record for highest significant striking accuracy rate in UFC history at 73.8 percent. He averages 3.59 significant strikes landed per minute.
- Rozenstruik averages 4.29 significant strikes landed per minute, with a 70 percent accuracy rate.
- Overeem averages 2.04 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
- Rozenstruik averages 3.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40 percent defense rate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.