Zverev vs Basilashvili Schedule & Match Info
Men's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Round 3
Alexander Zverev (GER) vs. Nikoloz Basilashvili (GEO)
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Start Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Court 1
Zverev vs Basilashvili Odds & Set Betting
All Zverev-Basilashvili betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-1600) | Basilashvili: (+680)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-750) | Basilashvili: (+430)
Set Betting: Zverev: 2-0 (-330) | 2-1 (+370)
Set Betting: Basilashvili: 2-0 (+1600) | 2-1 (+1100)
Zverev vs Basilashvili Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in 2 sets
Zverev vs Basilashvili Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alexander Zverev is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head matchups against Nikoloz Basilashvili.
- Zverev defeated Basilashvili in three sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Aug. 8, 2019.
- Zverev defeated Daniel Galan (COL) in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
- Basilashvili defeated Lorenzo Sonego (ITA) in three sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics men's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.