Zverev vs Tsitsipas French Open Schedule & Info
2021 French Open Men's Semifinals Match
No. 6 Alexander Zverev vs. No. 5 Stefanos Tsitsipas
Date: Friday, June 11, 2021
Start Time: 8:50 a.m. EST
Venue: Court Philippe Chatrier — Paris, France
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Odds & Set Betting
All Zverev-Tsitsipas betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (+198) | Tsitsipas: (-245)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (+140) | Tsitsipas: (-172)
Set Betting: Zverev: 3-0 (+800) | 3-1 (+650) | 3-2 (+600)
Set Betting: Tsitsipas: 3-0 (+220) | 3-1 (+280) | 3-2 (+400)
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Tsitsipas in five sets
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Stefanos Tsitsipas is 5-2 all-time in seven head-to-head matches against Alexander Zverev.
- Zverev defeated Tsitsipas in straight sets in their last head-to-head matchup on March 20, 2021.
- Zverev defeated Alejandro Davidovich Fokina in three sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 French Open.
- Tsitsipas defeated No. 2 Daniil Medvedev in three sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.